Usually managers setup a Sprint for the whole company to participate in, while selecting a few people to form the sprint team (the people responsible for coming up with a viable business solution) Anyone who has been given permission to create Sprints can setup a sprint. There are two permissions to create a Sprints:
- Group Sprints: Allows the user to create a sprint for all users on the account (e.g. company-wide) or;
2. Line Sprint: Allows the user to create a sprint that is only visible to their line. Check out Lines and Line Managers
Note: A user that has Group Sprint permissions will automatically have Line Sprint permissions. All users that have Sprints permissions can also create a custom selected audience.
Administrators can assign permissions by:
- Click the settings icon in the top right corner>
- Click Console> Permissions>
- Select one or more users who you would like to assign permissions to>
- Click Create Group Sprint and/or Line Sprint
Check out Permissions for more on giving users these permissions.