Usually managers setup a challenges for the whole company or a team to provide ideas for a solution. Anyone who has been given permission to create challenges can setup a challenge. There are two permissions to create a challenge:
1. Group Challenge: Allows the user to create a challenge for all users on the account (e.g. company-wide) or;
2. Line Challenges: Allows the user to create a challenge that is only visible to their line. Check out Lines and Line Managers
Note: A user that has Group Challenge permissions will automatically have Line Challenge permissions. All users that have Challenge permission can also create a custom selected audience.
Administrators can assign permissions by:
- Click the settings icon in the top right corner>
- Click Console> Permissions>
- Select one or more users who you would like to assign permissions to>
- Click Create Group Challenges and/or Line Challenges
Check out Permissions for more on giving users these permissions.